Google
 

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Advice


I was just thinking about this special day of love. I remember I used to hate Valentine's Day because I never had anyone to share it with. Now, I am the most blessed woman in the world to have a husband who loves me so much.

I'll be honest I haven't put much thought into this Valentine's Day - a little, but not a lot.

Anyway, the point I would like to make here is that love is a choice. You can choose to sit back and feel sorry for yourself and wonder why your spouse won't do anything for you or you can choose to love him/her with all your heart and choose to focus on what pleases him/her and take actions to do it. It simply takes selflessness, attention to what they like and action. It's amazing that if we choose to give love we get so much love back (but, not if you're seeking to get it back.)

Learning To Love

No comments: